Important: COVID-19 Updates

OSHE Restart Plan (December 22, 2020)

To get the latest updates, visit our Return to Campus Task Force page.

For a Healthcare Questionnaire (required before entering any HCCC facility), please click here.

    • Proud to Serve Those Who Have Been in Our Country’s Service!

      Hudson County Community College is honored to be able to provide educational opportunities and services to the women and men who serve and have served the United States as members of our armed forces. Assistance to service members is available through the College’s Veterans’ Affairs Advisor, who provides information about taking courses at the College, and who helps in applying for benefits, certifying enrollment, and maintaining accurate student-status records. The HCCC Veterans’ Affairs Advisor may also refer service members pursuing their education here to the College’s many counseling and advisement departments.

      In order to receive credit for benefits, veterans must supply the HCCC Veterans’ Affairs Advisor with proper documentation.

      Service Members’ Admission Process:
      (Click here for a description of the application process for veterans)
      To apply —

      1. Complete the Application for Admission.
      2. Visit the College’s Financial Aid Department. National Guard members are required to apply for Financial Aid. If denied, National Guard members may use the Commander’s Certification Form and submit their high school diploma, transcript or official GED scores to the HCCC Veterans’ Affairs Advisor.
      3. Supply the official transcript(s) from all colleges you previously attended, including any military transcripts.
      4. Provide immunization records for first and second MMR and Hepatitis B.
      5. Take the College Placement Test (CPT) at the HCCC Testing and Assessment Center. Those who have completed college course work, or have taken the SAT or ACT, may be exempt from taking the CPT. For details, visit the Testing and Assessment web page for testing exemption criteria, testing schedules, and sample tests.
      6. Visit with an advisor in the Center for Academic and Student Success (CASS).

      Bring proof of registration to your Veterans’ Affairs Advisor. Service members should access My Hudson and print their schedule to provide as proof of registration. Service members should also be prepared to provide copies of the following documents: DD-214, Commander’s Certification and Notice of Basic Eligibility (if applicable). You will need to complete Enrollment Certification,

      When you receive your computerized registration form — All service members who are receiving benefits through the Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty or Selected Reserve MUST verify their enrollments on a monthly basis in order to receive payments. Verification may be done by using the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) application or by using an automated telephone system (IVR) at (877) 823-2378 and following the prompts.

      All changes to a service members enrollment status must be reported to your HCCC Veterans’ Affairs Advisor, including withdrawals and add/drops. Failure to report these changes may result in an overpayment by the Regional Processing Office, and overpayments will be deducted from future allotments.

      You may view various military entitlements at