OSHE Restart Plan (December 22, 2020)
To get the latest updates, visit our Return to Campus Task Force page.
For a Healthcare Questionnaire (required before entering any HCCC facility), please click here.
Dear Nursing Program Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in the HCCC Nursing Program. Qualified applicants are accepted on a “rolling admission” basis, every fall. We are now accepting applications to begin nursing courses in fall 2021 (wait-list) or fall 2022. The Nursing Program will continue to accept qualified applicants until the class has become filled.
Please complete the attached Nursing Program Information Sheet and the HCCC application (If you are not currently enrolled at HCCC) and submit all other required documents as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in the HCCC Nursing Program and we look forward to you becoming a part of our Nursing Program in the near future.
HCCC Nursing Program
Applicants to the above named program are selected in accordance with nondiscriminatory practices.
* Required Fields
* Have you previously applied for admission to the Nursing Program?
* Have you previously attended any other Nursing School?
* Have you ever taken the NLN Pre-RN Entrance Exam?
* Are you currently a Licensed Practical Nurse?
* Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
List three work experiences, both full and part-time. Begin with the most recent.
Please furnish us with the names and addresses of three professional or educational references:Click here for an evaluation form.
* Please write a brief account of your strengths and weaknesses, career aspirations, reasons for selecting nursing as a career and any other special reason you may have for choosing to enter this program.
I certify to the best of my knowledge that the information is correct and that falsification of information may subject me to dismissal.
Please click on the submit button ONLY ONCE to prevent duplicate submissions.
Nursing Program Application Procedure